RedHammer is looking for a Controller to oversee our consultants and accountants as they provide operational and financial data to support management decisions. Our Controllers build deep industry knowledge as well as gain an overview of the entire business. We provide extensive training on industry-leading accounting software and practices.
As a Controller, you’ll have the responsibility for ensuring the consultants and accountants are meeting client deadlines and expectations. You will be able to delve into the details of the accounting tasks and be a trusted advisor. A Controller will facilitate the collaboration with other RedHammer team members to produce comprehensive solutions.
An effective Controller will communicate with all team members to ensure all valued deliverables are prepared accurately, and all timelines are met. The goal is to contribute to the decision-making process of our clients’ management to improve their performance.
- Oversee consultants and accountants to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met
- Oversee accounting procedures for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Payroll, and Job Cost
- Manage client relations
- Mentor and develop consulting and accounting staff
- Be a technical accounting resource for accounting and consulting staff
- Explain the financial and operational data to stakeholders
- Analyze key financial data to evaluate the company’s performance
- Guide client through forecasts to assist business planning
- Collaborate with team members
- Interact and communicate with external entities such as insurance carriers, bankers, bonding companies, and CPAs
- Manage and collaborate with client and Redhammer resources
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in managing staff
- Able to manage multiple clients and multiple tasks
- Responsive and committed to providing excellent client service
- Driver’s license and vehicle
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- CPA designation